Thursday 25 May 2017

Compliment

In junior high school I had a friend and I’d like to consider him my best friend. Well actually he’s still my friend even though we went to different senior high school, his name is Darian Amarta. He is a very kind, and very patient friend (not when he’s hungry though). He is quite proficient in English and knows a lot of vocabulary.  One of the unique things about him is his interest in history. It’s like he knows about some war thousands of years ago in a place that I can’t even pronounce. He introduced me to some of my favorite Youtube channel, extra credits and the Great War which in turn leads me to the enchanting and captivating history of the world (less in the ancient part I think). And I thank him for this.

Another thing that I remembered is that once he said that I am comparable to the main character of The Blacklist series, Raymond Reddington.  Not particularly that I look like him but more in a sense that I act like him. To this day I don’t agree with that but maybe (if you read this Dar I emphasize the word maybe) he has a point and that he saw something that I didn’t bother to see in myself.


In the end I want to express my gratitude to him and I look forward for more pleasant memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment